Tuition & Fee Schedule

2017-2018 Programs, Tuition & Fees 

MWS collects tuition through FACTS Tuition Management June – May.

Deposit Fees

One-time Application Fee $ 100.00 for one child; $100 for family

New Student Enrollment Deposit $ 250.00

Early Childhood Program

Apple Blossom Parent-Child Playgroup Tuition  

6-week session, 1 morning/week     $120.00

7-week session, 1 morning/week     $140.00

8-week session, 1 morning/week    $160.00                                                        

Ages 2.5-6 Tuition

Half-day  8:30-12:30; Full-day   8:30-3:25

3 half-days     $7,345.00     3 full-days    $11,145.00

4 half-days   $8,620.00    4 full-days     $12,140.00

5 half-days    $9,895.00    5 full-days    $12,955.00                                                                                                            

Early Childhood Hot Lunch Program

Hot lunch is billed separate from tuition on a monthly basis.

3 days     $315.00

4 days    $420.00

5 days    $525.00                                                                                                                                                    

Grade School                                                                                        

8:30am-3:25pm (M/T/W/F); 8:30am-2:00pm on early release Thursdays

Note: Child must be six by June 1, 2016 to enter 1st grade. 

Tuition

Grade 1-5    $13,695.00

Grade 6-8     $13,925.00                                                                                                                                              

Sibling Discount

20% for a second child; 30% for a third child; 40% for a fourth child and so forth.  This discount is given automatically to all families who do not qualify for Tuition Adjustment. The sibling discount can be waived and the discount used as a tax-deductible donation for the Annual Giving Fund.

This discount is given automatically to all families who do not qualify for Tuition Adjustment.

Before and After School Care

Before School Care available Monday-Friday, 7:30-8:30am

One Child $5.00      Family $8.00

After School Care available Monday-Friday, 3:25-5:30pm; Thursday, 2-5:30pm

One Child   $7.00/hour    Family  $12.00/hour

Drop-in Rate (less than 24 hours notice)

One Child   $10.00/hour     Family $15/hour

Late Fee:  $5.00 for the first 5 minutes; $1.00 each additional minute

Additional Costs

Field  Trips

Grades 1-8  Occasional field trips at a minimal cost

Grades 3-8  Overnight trips may be from 1-3 nights and the cost will be discussed with the parents as plans are being made

Extra Curricular Activities

Extracurricular sports, art, and music activities have their own additional costs

Tuition Adjustment Policy

Madison Waldorf School is committed to helping families afford the cost of a Waldorf education for their children. As part of this effort, MWS offers both sibling discounts and tuition adjustments. All MWS families pay the first 5% of their total tuition; discounts and adjustments are calculated on the remaining 95%.

Tuition Adjustment is available to qualified families. We use FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment to help evaluate financial need. Please see the Tuition Adjustment Process for more information.

button

Discover the Difference of MWS

Call us today and schedule a tour: 608-270-9005