Madison Waldorf School seeks a warm, engaging, responsible and punctual childcare professional to provide care for students Pre-K through Grade 5 before school, Monday-Friday, during the 2019-2020 school year (September – early June). Hours are approximately 7:00-8:45 am, and require some set-up and clean-up. Additional hours may be available for substitute teaching, After Care, and Enrichment Camp for qualified candidates.
Duties for the Before School Counselor position include the following:
- Arriving on time, opening the school building, and preparing the Before Care space.
- Providing a warm, calm, safe, comfortable environment for children who require care before school begins.
- Taking accurate attendance.
- Providing a smooth transition with children as they help clean-up and prepare for their school day to begin.
- Accompany early childhood students to their respective classes and communicate any relevant information to the teachers. Supervise grades students during before care dismissal.
- Complete clean-up procedures.
Salary: $11-$14, depending on experience.
Please send a resume and letter of interest to Ginny Buhr, Administrator, at email@example.com.