To complete our online enrollment/registration process, you will access our ParentsWeb through your existing login.
To access ParentsWeb:
- Please go to www.renweb.com
- Select Logins from the menu bar and ParentsWeb Login from the drop-down menu.
- Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on the Family Information button in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment button.
Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for your child. The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
The Instructions and Enrollment Checklist page of the enrollment packet contains supplemental enrollment forms that also must be submitted. Further instructions on these forms are provided online.
Please note: Siblings of Current Students need to complete the Application Process for New Students. Students currently enrolled in Early Childhood will be accepted into first grade upon completion of a first grade readiness assessment and recommendation of the teacher.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact Anastasia Warpinski, Enrollment Director, by phone at 608-270-9005, or by email at email@example.com.