We welcome your application to Madison Waldorf School. Once you have attended an Open House and/or toured our school, the process for applying is outlined below.
- Complete and submit the Online Application
- Upon receipt of application, parents will be contacted to schedule conference with the teacher
- Once a student is accepted, parents will be contacted by the Enrollment Coordinator to complete the online Enrollment process.
- When the Enrollment process is complete, parents will be offered an Enrollment and Tuition Agreement. Please promptly return the Agreement with a non-refundable deposit of $250.00 to reserve your child’s space, to the Business Manager, at Madison Waldorf School. This deposit will be applied to your first payment.
- For families applying for tuition adjustment, please see our Tuition Adjustment Process.
- Once a student is accepted, Your child’s teacher will schedule an in-home visit before the school year begins.
Siblings of Current Students
The process for application is the same as for new students.
Students Currently Enrolled in Early Childhood
Students will be accepted into first grade upon completion of First Grade Readiness and Assessment, and recommendation of the teacher.
The non-refundable application fee still applies if you are wait-listed or are not offered placement.
As a space opens up, you will receive notification of the space. A contract will be created and you will have two days to accept the placement and return the contract. If the contract is not returned within two days, the space will be offered to the next applicant.