We welcome your application to Madison Waldorf School!
- Schedule a tour, come to an Open House (January 26 and March 2 2019) or call for information, if you have not already done so.
- Complete and submit the Online Application.
- Upon receipt of application, we will contact you to schedule a meeting with the teacher. Applicants for Early Childhood (preschool or kindergarten): One or both parents/guardians and children meet two of our Early Childhood teachers. Grade School applicants (Grades 2-8): Parents/guardians meet first with teacher, after which your child is invited for a three-day classroom visit.
- Once a student is accepted, the Enrollment Director sends link for completing the online enrollment/registration process.
- When the registration paperwork is complete, our Business Manager will send you an Enrollment and Tuition Agreement. Please promptly return the Agreement with a non-refundable deposit of $250.00 to reserve your child’s space, to the Business Manager, at Madison Waldorf School. This deposit will be applied to your first payment.
- For families applying for tuition adjustment, please see our Tuition Adjustment Process.
- Once your child is registered, the teacher will schedule an in-home visit before the school year begins.
Siblings of current students
The process for applying for admission is the same as for new students.
Students who will be six years old by June 1, 2019 and who are currently enrolled in the MWS Early Childhood Program
Students will be accepted into first grade upon completion of six-year-old developmental assessment and recommendation of the teacher.
For several years, MWS has held wait lists for one or more classrooms. For this reason, we encourage you to apply early!
Once a classroom is full, we will accept applications for placement on a wait list for that class. Students on a wait list for the current school year will have priority for the following school year and will not need to reapply.
The non-refundable application fee still applies if you are wait-listed or are not offered placement.
If space opens up, you will receive notification. A contract will be created and you will have two days to accept the placement and return the contract. If the contract is not returned within two days, the place in class will be offered to the next applicant on the wait list.